'tis the season for 10 Best Posts. They are everywhere. Here two... Maybe I could even do a "10 Best of the 10 Bests" post... (that might be going too far)
I think these are my 10 Best Favorite Posts for 2009...
- Think you have time to mull over that house buying decision for weeks?
- Cheap Sex and Real Estate...
- My home is worth what?
- Can a $29,000 Home be overpriced?
- Where in the World is Lilburn, GA?
And from ActiveRain/GwinnettGarageGuy.com
- The best agent to use is the one that tells me the highest price
- I turned down a listing today... because it was the right thing to do...
- Thomas Edison, Kids' Hockey and Failure... Lesson?
- Absorption Rate? What is this all about?
- What IS the value of an Open House?
All of these posts were from Calendar Year 2009. For the ones on Active Rain, none of them got a feature. Some had a couple thousand views, others only had a couple hundred. Some of them might have been "overlooked"... others weren't.
I liked them. I hope you like them too. Feel free to drop the name of the one you like the most into the comments. And if you have a "Best of" or "Favorites" post, drop that into the comments, too.